January 23rd, 2007 by Rui Campos (rcas)
Yes, that’s right, the Official 2.43 Release Candidate 2 is out.
And the Release Log is getting bigger.
- From 2.42a to end of September
- During October
- November changes
- December and January changes till CVS Freezed
As usual, test it as much as possible and use the following guidelines:
If you do find a bug please head over to the Blender Bug Tracker and see if someone else has already reported it.
If not, login (or register if you haven’t yet) and post a new item on the tracker.
When reporting a bug:
- Verify its a Bug:
- Is it something that is supposed and intended to work ? (e.g. not a feature request)
- Can you repeat it consistantly ?
- Check all steps you did to get the bug, can steps be omitted ?
- Always verify it with the previous & official release of Blender and mention how it went.
- If possible, check on another computer.
- Make sure you are logged in to the site, anonymous reporting should be disabled.
- Always mention your OS version, 3D card type and Blender version.
- If it is an OpenGL or gfx related: post in the OpenGL tracker.
- Only provide reports with instructions on how to reproduce the error.
- Always upload a .blend file containing the problem.
Download the builds from the official Foundation download page.
Have fun with this RC2.
– Rui –