January 1st, 2007 by Rui Campos (rcas)
The team of BlenderBuilds wishes everyone a Happy New Year.
We have been around for two and half months, but even within such a short time our downloads have ramped up to an average of 5000 downloads per monthly build.
- Eugene Reilly for his full support since the beginning.
- Jonathan Ferguson and Timothy Kanters for holding on to this project and getting the Mac Builds in place.
- Bart Veldhuizen and Ton Roosendaal for supporting us.
- To all of you who download our builds and really make us go on.
- And last, but not least, to all the Blender Developers, really thank you guys.
We will continue our quest to provide the best Development builds around and help on whatever we can.
Our next build will arrive within one week, this time featuring some improved linux builds and a Splash made by a very well know Blender artist…
Our TODO list for this new year already have some items:
- Pages on how we build Blender, for each platform.
- Pages on how to debug Blender and how to make proper bug reports.
- Improved builds, based on the official build systems used for the Foundation Official Builds.
- More builds .
- Improvements on the download page, featuring a nice selection system.
As you can see, we have much more to give, so, stick with us.
Posted in Announces |